eco.mont – Journal on Protected Mountain Areas Research and Management is published twice a year and publishes
- peer-reviewed articles on research and management topics in protected mountain areas,
- reports (not peer-reviewed) on management issues,
- a case in point showcasing (not peer-reviewed) one protected area.
Manuscripts submitted for publication undergo a blind peer-review by
- a member of the Editorial Board (to guarantee the mission of the journal and the scientific quality) and
- a peer (to guarantee the scientific quality).
- is an open access journal,
- charges an article processing charge (APC) of EUR 450 for authors with institutional or grant support,
- only accepts previously unpublished articles (including on the internet),
- aligns with the ethos and guidelines developed by COPE for dealing with ethical issues in journal publishing,
- focuses on Alpine Protected Areas and on other European (or global) mountain PAs.
Please klick here for further links!