You can find detailed information for contributors in our guidelines. There are two kinds of guidelines depending on whether you want to submit a research article or a report.
- for research articles: guideline research article
- for reports: guidelines_report.pdf
For information on the guidelines for making maps and graphics please download: Guideline_maps.pdf
For information on the references please download: references.pdf
Ensuring a blind review: blind-review.pdf
Each article should:
- contain hard facts (what?), put into a context (spatial, temporal) (how?)
- show the relevance of this research (causes, effects) (why?)
- point out consequences, strategies, possible actions to take.